The Asia Pacific adaptive security market is estimated to record the highest CAGR of 16.03% during the forecast period. The region is witnessing a digital transformation and increased demands for quality solutions. Several issues, like tenant isolation, access control, and data security, are being prioritized by the enterprises, which further propels the network and cloud security segment growth.
The Asia Pacific adaptive security market growth is assessed based on the market growth statistics of Japan, India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. The dependence on technology is increasing in countries like India. The country also boasts of a booming IT sector. The use of the internet has penetrated all the domains, resulting in the emergence of cybercrime in equal proportion. The increasing threats have resulted in government initiatives comprising of strict regulations, laws, and legal frameworks. The high vulnerability to cyber-attacks and the lack of ability and capacity to cope up with it, is expected to propel the integration of cybersecurity solution in businesses.
In South Korea, the increasing number of connected devices and mobile devices, have made the country a vulnerable target of cyber-attacks. In response to many such attacks, the country has strengthened the security protocols in recent years. In Thailand, the surging online population, along with services like e-commerce, mobile banking, and digital government services have resulted in a considerable number of cyber-attacks, which has further led to the government taking several initiatives to track, monitor, and assess digital data. Such factors impact market growth in a positive manner.
Some of the well-established companies influencing the market growth include, Cloudwick, Aruba Networks, Fortinet Inc, Symantec Corporation, Llumio, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments