The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The veterinary vaccines market in Europe is estimated to record a CAGR of 5.76% over the forecast period, 2020-2028. Stringent regulations witnessed in the sustainability of livestock is one of the key factors accelerating the demand for veterinary vaccines in the region.
The European region, with regard to the veterinary vaccines market, is surveyed through the countries of Russia, Germany, Belgium, France, Poland, the UK, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes the Netherlands, Denmark, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, and Austria, and Poland. In Italy, the vaccination for Sylvatic rabies became voluntary and compulsory for the dogs, and long-lasting vaccines were highly preferred. Incidences of new infections that provide an opportunity to develop new vaccines, and the increased government initiatives augment the market growth in the country. The Russian Federation Government established the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance in 2004. In 2018, 63 outbreaks of lumpy skin diseases were reported only in Russia between April and November, confirming the seasonal pattern of LSD. These factors are expected to boost Russia’s market.
In countries like Poland, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is responsible for the development of rural economy, implementation of the agricultural policy, and the production of safe agricultural products. Several local and regional authorities are collecting data at the primary level to make them available to central authorities. The Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority is responsible for controlling animal diseases. The Netherlands is a densely populated country with a large number of pet animals and livestock, and with human activities in close contact with wildlife, it results in a high number of zoonosis cases. The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration is responsible for the prevention and control of animal diseases in Denmark.
Anicon Labor GmBH, Vaxxinova GmbH, The Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva Sant? Animale, HIPRA, etc. are some of the renowned companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments