The IBS-C drug market of Asia Pacific is estimated to reach a CAGR of 9.96% over the forecast period, 2020-2028. With the increase in population, there is also an increase in government expenditure in the healthcare sector. The economic growth in the region is also increasing the ability of the people to spend more on medications and healthcare services. These factors are creating huge potential for the market.
The Asia Pacific IBS-C drug market growth is further analyzed by segmenting the region into South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, China, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, and the rest of Asia Pacific. Indonesia’s healthcare industry is growing rapidly as a result of increasing government expenditure and growing life expectancy. The pharmaceutical market value of the country is gearing up. There is strong growth of manufacturers of generic drugs in Indonesia, and several domestic players are actively leading the industry. In countries like Thailand, the healthcare industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors. There is a 3.51% increase in the healthcare sector in 2016 as compared to 2015. Thailand imported 65% of its pharmaceuticals from Europe, the US, and Canada. In Australia, one out of five people experience symptoms of IBS at some point of time in their lifetime and is twice as common in women as in men. However, it can be treated, and it is among the most common complaints presenting to GPs affecting around 9% of Australians. In the region of the rest of Asia Pacific, the geriatric population is growing at a rapid pace leading to chronic diseases and age-related surgeries. The healthcare investments by the private sector are growing tremendously. Medical tourism is identified to play a vital role in boosting growth and investment in the market.
Abbott Laboratories, Astellas Pharma US, Inc., Yuhan Corp., Novartis, etc. are some of the renowned companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments