The Europe smartphone 3D camera market is estimated to record a CAGR of 30.20% over the projected period, 2020-2028. The increasing awareness about 3D camera featured smartphones in relation to its connectivity, and the rising demand of observing external objects and environment in a 3D view through the deployment of smartphones, are the factors augmenting the global market growth.
The smartphone 3D camera market of Europe is evaluated through the regions of Belgium, Russia, Poland, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and the rest of Europe. In Germany, the key applications estimated to propel market growth are the virtual reality and home automation. The real estate firms in Germany are utilizing virtual reality in order to enable the touring of the house for consumers from the comfort of their living room or office. This is done by equipping 3D cameras on smartphones. The country is also expected to be the largest disposable per capita income, which is further estimated to increase the purchasing power in terms of smartphones featuring 3D cameras. The overall sales of smart-home applications in the country are set to result in growth opportunities for the German smartphone 3D camera market.
The Italian market growth is augmented by the thriving smart homes, since their mechanism involves advanced smartphones with a dual camera or 3D camera. There is also an increasing demand for high resolution images in several applications like smart homes and film-making, thereby boosting the market growth in Italy. At the same time, the growing smartphone penetration in countries like Poland is supplementing its smartphone 3D camera market growth.
Leica Camera Ag, Infineon Technologies Ag, Lucid Vision Labs, Samsung Electronics Inc., Matter And Form Inc., Qualcomm Incorporated, etc. make it to the list of some of the well-established players in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments