The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The advanced phase change materials market in Europe is predicted to register a CAGR of 21.35% during the estimated period, 2020-2028. The climatic conditions of Europe create a high demand for smart clothing and textiles for use in both hot and cold conditions. This is expected to boost the advanced phase change materials market for textiles in the region.
The European market, with regard to the advanced phase change materials market, is segmented into countries such as Germany, Italy, the UK, Poland, Russia, France, Belgium, and the rest of Europe consisting of Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, and others. In Russia, the construction and textile industry are showing rising trends. Russia is also the world’s largest country, and approximately 6.3% of the GDP is generated by the transport and logistics industry. The market is expected to grow positively in this application. In Belgium, the construction industry, the major application area for advanced phase change materials, has seen an increase of 13.0%. Also, investment in non-residential construction and civil engineering went up by 25.0%. In order to reduce the loss of energy, phase change material is used in solar devices.
In countries like Poland, the construction industry regained growth impetus in 2018, and the output increased by 17.0% in real terms. The output value is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.61% in real terms between 2019 and 2023, owing to the government plans to develop the country’s transport infrastructure. In Sweden, the construction and infrastructure sector is one of the most favorable markets. Spain will lead the solar energy market in Europe by installing over 4GW of capacity in 2019. In the Netherlands, the growing businesses will help the building & construction, and logistics industry, which will help the growth of the phase change market.
Outlast Technologies, Laird Technologies, Climator Sweden AB, Henkel, Croda International, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments