The global acoustic insulation market is evaluated to grow at a CAGR of 5.81% during the projected period of 2020-2028. The major factors driving the global market growth are growing health concerns and strict government regulations for curbing noise pollution, energy efficiency advantages provided by insulation materials, and growth of the construction industry.
Acoustic insulation is a technique that makes an enclosed space soundproof, preventing transmission of sound by creating an insulating barrier between the interior and exterior areas, and reduces the sound emitted within the room and acoustic reverberation. The adverse effects on millions of people all over the world include high blood pressure, hearing loss, sleep disruption, stress-related illnesses, and lost productivity. The EPA (Environment Protection Act) develops policies, guidelines, and regulations for preventing and controlling noise pollution. The EPA established ONAC under the Clean Air Act to carry out investigations on noise and its effect on public health and welfare. There are different government authorities worldwide working as per the guidelines for abatement of noise pollution. However, there are challenges like slowdown of industrial growth in developed nations, maintaining the ideal weight for insulating material, and decline in the automotive industry hindering the market growth. Acoustic insulation is used for various purposes in industrial applications. In 2018, a slowdown in manufacturing production was observed in developed as well as emerging economies like the European Union, East Asian, and African countries. The market is consolidated with the top five players accounting for the major portion of the market.
The geographical analysis of the global acoustic insulation market includes the regions of North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The region of Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region in terms of revenue with the highest growth potential owing to increasing industrialization, urbanization, and infrastructure development.
There are a number of leading players in the market, which include Cabot Corporation, Cellecta, CSR Building Products Ltd., Armacell LLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments