The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The acoustic market in Europe is predicted to reach a CAGR of 4.55% during the estimated period of 2020-2028. The construction of new buildings and renovation of existing buildings is expected to fuel the growth of acoustic insulation in the region.
In order to understand the Europe acoustic insulation market growth, the region is segmented into countries such as Poland, Russia, Germany, the UK, Belgium, France, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes Denmark, Spain, Austria, and the Netherlands. In Russia, the housing sector is estimated to witness rapid growth in the next five years. In the last five years, EUR 11.2 billion has been invested in building 11.5 million sq.m of housing. An investment of EUR 7 billion has been proposed to build 7 million sq.m of housing during 2018-2020. The automotive sector has witnessed positive growth, owing to an increase in the sales of domestic vehicles and cars assembled in Russia. In countries like Belgium, residential construction and real estate development are supported by low interest rates and higher incomes. There is a boost in industrial and public construction along with infrastructure as Belgium has one of the highest private property ownership rates in the EU, and Belgium is centrally situated in the European Union. The growing investments will further propel the market.
Poland’s acoustic insulation market is witnessing steady growth due to public and private sector investments in energy construction, transport infrastructure, and expansion in commercial and industrial buildings projects. The Spanish government has increased the incentives for aerospace SMEs from 10% to 20% until 2020 to improve production. Denmark’s government plans to build a new island near Copenhagen harbor, housing 35,000 residents. Norway is one of the leading European countries in the adoption of electric vehicles.
Lanxess AG, Armacell LLC, Saint-Gobain Corp, Cellecta, BASF SE, etc. are some of the major companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments