The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The integrated operating room market in Europe is predicted to record a CAGR of 10.68% during the estimated period of 2020-2028.One of the major drivers of the market is the increase in the preference for minimally invasive surgeries.
In order to study the growth of the European integrated operating room market further, the region is divided into countries such as Germany, Poland, Russia, the UK, Poland, France, Italy, and the rest of Europe . Russia had the first state-of-art integrated room installation at the federal Russian Cardiology Research and Production Complex in Moscow in September 2013. The integrated room was equipped with Phillip’s latest interventional tools to support diverse minimally invasive procedures. In Belgium, many hospitals are implementing integrated operating room for smooth medical performance, which is expected to augment the market growth in Belgium. In countries like Poland, ALVO MEDICAL provides innovative products and solutions for operating theatres, integrated operating rooms, ICU units, and other hospital areas. The rising number of surgeries is driving the market in Poland.
The rest of Europe consists of Austria, Switzerland, Spain, NORDICS, and other European countries. According to the World Health Organization, Spain’s healthcare is the best in the world. The healthcare system in Austria provides free basic healthcare to all residents as well as tourists and those staying temporarily in the country. A Swiss healthcare system with the highest amount of healthcare expenditure after the US is known worldwide as an excellent model. The developing healthcare system in these countries is accelerating market growth.
Barco, Dragerwerk, Eschmann Holdings Ltd., Getinge AB, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments