The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Germany Smoking Tobacco, 2020 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Finish tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2029.
The German tobacco market is the largest in Western Europe. In 2019, total volumes were at 108,023 tons; 8.8% lower than in 2009. There has been a noticeable shift away from cigarettes towards other smoking tobacco products. Nevertheless, cigarettes still make up for the lions share of the German smoking tobacco market at 64.9% of the market in 2019.
- As of 2019, smoking tobacco sales were at 108,023 tons, 8.8% lower than in 2009
- Duties have recently increased on fine cut tobacco, leading to an increase in consumer prices
- Poland is the largest source of imports for smoking tobacco, accounting for roughly 26.3% of all imports.
- Imperial, BAT, P?schl and PMI control much of the smoking tobacco market in Germany with a combined share of 59.7%.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.