The 5G in aviation market can be segmented based on End use, Communication Infrastructure and Technology. Factors such as rise in passenger traffic is leading to an increase in demand for good internet connectivity in airports as well as connected aircraft, and with eMBB including in-flight entertainment, real-time air traffic alerts, real-time video streaming, games with 3D and 4K resolutions, and high-speed internet access for latent-free cloud access are expected to fuel the demand for 5G in Aviation market.
5G in aviation will be able to support the rapidly growing number of connected and smart devices in both the consumer context and industry. On the consumer side, users will experience reliable and fast communication and new real time applications such as virtual or augmented reality and highly responsive gaming. Vehicles and their sensors will be constantly connected to both each other (V2V) and also to local infrastructure (V2I) enabling efficient, safer and autonomous driving
The 5G in aviation Market in aviation responds to your need for definitive market data.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
The 120-page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global 5G in aviation market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also, in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future projects by End Use, Communication Infrastructure, Technology and Region.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
- 249 tables, charts and graphs are analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the 5G in aviation market.
- Global 5G in aviation forecasts and analysis from 2020-2030.
5G in aviation market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2020-2030 for three submarkets:
5G in aviation Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2020-2030 by End use
- Infrastructure for airport Forecast 2020-2030
- Infrastructure for aircraft Forecast 2020-2030
5G in aviation Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2020-2030 by Communication Infrastructure
- Small cell analysis Forecast 2020-2030
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Forecast 2020-2030
5G in Aviation Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2020-2030 by Technology
- Massive Machine Type Communications (MMTC)
- Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communications (URLLC) Analysis Forecast 2020-2030
- Global 5G Market for enhanced mobile broadband (EMBB) Forecast 2020-2030
Regional 5G in Aviation market forecasts from 2020-2030 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the world
Company profiles for the leading 5G Network companies
- Nokia Corporation
- Cisco Systems
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Global Eagle Entertainment
- Aeromobile Communications
- Smart sky Networks
- Inseego Corp.
- Intelsat Kraft Heinz
- Monaco Telecom
- Dassault Systemes SE
- GOGO LLC
- BAE Systems PLC
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- T-Mobile/ Sprint
- Rogers Wireless
- Telefonica/ O2
- China Mobile
- SK Telecom
- Reliance Jio
- NTT DoCoMo
- LG Electronics
- Macom Technology Solutions
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making.
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone with involvement in the 5G in Aviation products
- 5G in aviation market analysts
- 5G network investors
- Business, marketing
- Competitive intelligence manager
- Strategic marketing
- Business intelligence
- Competitive intelligence analyst
- Marketing manager
- Marketing executive
- Marketing consultant
- Business development manager
- Strategy director
- Strategic affairs
- Strategic development
- Business Solutions manager