The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Owing to the prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing geriatric population around the world, the offsite case management marked is expected to grow at significant rates. In addition, growing healthcare spending and the advent of advanced technologies in healthcare and remote healthcare management systems are fuelling market growth. Moreover, high adaptation rates in well-developed regions coupled with high awareness regarding the early intervention of drugs during the medical management is expected to boost the market furthermore. However, the high cost of management systems and the dearth of skilled professionals is believed to hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Web-Based Medical Case Management Segment is Anticipated to Grow at Significant Rates
- The web-based segment is projected to have traction due to the entry of IT-based healthcare providers and web application based medical management systems. Furthermore, advanced technologies in the segment are fuelling the market growth.
- Telephonic medical case management segment is prevalent in underdeveloped and developing countries, whereas web-based case management segment is getting traction in developed countries.
- Long term care centres are gaining traction owing to the favourable regulatory policies and low maintenance cost in using offsite management care.
- Moreover the growing number of accidents and increasing older population in many regions is expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the significant rise in patients with narcotic withdrawal and the growing number of cancer cases are fueling the overall market growth.
North America Projected to Grow at Notable Rates
North America is projected to have notable growth rate over the forecast period. The factors such as availability of large patient pool, rapid advancement in technologies and increasing healthcare spending are responsible for this growth. As per the report of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the healthcare spending in the United States has increased by 4.6%, while per-person health spending has increased by USD 11,172 in 2018. Around 17.7% of the total GDP was spent on healthcare in the country. The Asia Pacific region is projected to have significant growth over the forecast period due to many people suffering from chronic diseases, growing medical tourism and adaptation of advanced technologies in healthcare systems.
The offsite medical case management market is moderately competitive and having a notable number of local and international market players. The key market players operating in the market include Genex Services, LLC, EK Health, Inc., EagleOne Case Management, NaphCare, Inc. and MMRO Inc.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client’s requirements
- 3 months of analyst support