The cloud services brokerage market is segmented into the following categories -
- By service type: cost and assets management, managed infrastructure services, software and mobile applications management, workload planning, supply chain management, security and surveillance management and others.
- By deployment type: public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- By platform: internal brokerage enablement and external brokerage enablement.
- By organization size: small-sized enterprises, medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises.
- By vertical: telecommunications and IT, BFSI, government and public sector, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing and others.
- By region: North America (segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (segmented into the UK, Germany and the Rest of Europe) Asia-Pacific (APAC) (segmented into China, India and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), Rest of the World (RoW) (segmented into Latin America, Middle East and Other RoW).
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the cloud services brokerage market, this report also offers patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players that are active in the global market.
- 104 data tables
- An in-depth analysis of the cloud services brokerage market
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Identification of key trends related to technology, industry, and regional factors that shape and influence the overall cloud services brokerage market
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of cloud services brokerage market by service type, deployment type, brokerage platform, organization structure and application industry
- A detailed patent review and examination of new developments in the industry
- Company profiles of market leading players within the cloud computing industry, including Accenture Plc, Capgemini SE, Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Tech Mahindra Ltd., and Wipro Ltd.