Water scooter is a recreational watercraft, which mimics a motor scooter. It is used for various adventures on sea coasts or are used by coast guards to ensure safety at beaches. Jet Ski and water jet bikes are majorly used water scooters, which are operable above the water surface while the diver propulsion vehicles (DPVs) have a wider application in deep sea diving. Various developments and innovations have been carried out by top water scooter manufacturers, which boost the water scooter market growth.
Increase in inclination toward water sporting and under water exploration has augmented the demand for water scooters, which has fueled the growth of the industry across the globe. Furthermore, various innovations carried by different players pertaining to water scooters are expected to propel the market growth. For instance, the ASIWO TURBO underwater scooter introduced in China is lightweight, portable, and powerful sea scooter that revolutionizes the way people dive, snorkel, and swim. In addition, upsurge in demand for efficient water scooters having long-distance range boosts the growth of the water scooter industry across the globe.
Water scooters are anticipated to witness significant adoption over the years, owing to increase in customer inclination toward water sporting and different applications of water scooters such as in towing small vessels and in rescue operations.
The global water scooter market is segmented into application, propulsion type, vehicle type, and region. The applications covered in the study include personal, commercial, and military. Depending on propulsion type, the market is categorized into fuel-operated and battery-operated water scooters. By vehicle type, it is segregated into underwater and above water vehicles. Region wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players analyzed in the water scooter market include Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP), DiverTug, Dive Xtras Inc., Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (subsidiary of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.), Logic Dive Gear (subsidiary of Nellis Engineering Inc.), SUEX S.r.l., Sub-gravity, Torpedo Inc., TUSA (subsidiary of Tabata Co., Ltd.), Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global water scooter market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Propulsion Type
- ·Fuel Operated
- ·Battery Operated
By Vehicle Type
- ·Above Water
- ·North America
? Rest of Europe
? South Korea
? Rest of Asia-Pacific
? Saudi Arabia
? South Africa
? Rest of LAMEA