Why the Connected Trucks Market?
- By 2020, about 30 million trucks across the world will be connected.
- Nearly 40% of fleet managers are of the opinion that connected trucks are a “must have”.
- With smart roads and smart cities, smart trucks will become a necessity.
- All ecosystem partners can avail a high value proposition.
- The trucks of the future will allow users to easily pay for fuel, toll, parking, and infotainment, among other things, in real time.
This study features key market trends, competitive landscape, solutions’ pricing and packaging, business cases, global revenue forecast, and breakdown of solutions’ contribution by geography, vehicle segment, and solution type. Profiles of key vendors, including Lytx, SmartDrive, GreenRoad, Samsara, Omnitracs, MiX Telematics, Netradyne, and LIGHTMETRICS, are also featured. Growth opportunities have been clearly mapped with a call to action for stakeholders for improved decision-making.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current status of the market? What are its future prospects?
- What is the market forecast for 2025? What are the key solutions in the current market scenario and what are some of the upcoming solutions that will be in demand?
- Who are the major market participants and what are the business models adopted by them?
- What are the upcoming technological trends that will gain prominence in future?
- Which are the emerging regions where penetration of video safety solutions is anticipated?