The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The central venous catheter market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2020-2025. This research study systematically analyzes the historical trends with the current trends related to the demand, supply, in addition to the recent developments. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been also covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global central venous catheter market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2020 to 2025.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global central venous catheter market is segmented into:
- Tunneled Catheter
- Non-Tunneled Catheter
Based on application, the central venous catheter market is segmented into:
- Hospital & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global central venous catheter market are:
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- C. R. Bard, Inc. (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
- Comed B.V.
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Guangdong Baihe Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- ICU Medical, Inc.
- Kimal PLC
- Lepu Mdicial Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Medtronic plc
- SCW Medicath Ltd.
- Smiths Medical, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global central venous catheter market.
- To classify and forecast global central venous catheter market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global central venous catheter market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global central venous catheter market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global central venous catheter market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global central venous catheter market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of central venous catheter
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to central venous catheter
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with central venous catheter suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.