The bone graft and substitute market in Europe is predicted to register a CAGR of 4.78% during the forecast period of 2020-2028. The escalating expenditure on the healthcare sector in countries such as the United Kingdom and France is surging the growth of bone graft and substitute in the overall healthcare sector of the European region. The healthcare expenditures on insurance are being offered by government and private health insurance companies.
In order to further analyze the growth of European bone graft and substitute market, the region is segmented into countries such as Russia, France, Belgium, the UK, Poland, Germany, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes countries like Switzerland, Sweden,and Spain. In Russia, the rising healthcare expenditures are expected to increase spendings on bone grafting procedures, thereby driving the market growth. Belgium’s market growth is boosted by the rising aging population. The positive growth of the Belgium market is anticipated in the future due to the increasing popularity of BGS products over autografts, and minimally invasive surgeries. In Sweden, the market growth is influenced by a large number of osteoporotic fractures in the country. The increasing expenditure on new and prior fractures is predicted to surge the market growth of Sweden. Similarly, the bone graft and substitute market of Switzerland is boosted by the growing number of fractures in the country.
NuVasive, Inc., Integra LifeScience Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Mathys AG, Smith & Nephew PLC, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments.