The biopesticides market of Asia Pacific is expected to reach a CAGR of 15.46% over the forecast period of 2020-2028. The increased awareness about the consequences of chemical pesticides and the resulting use of biopesticides are the factors leading to the rapid growth of the market in the region.
The biopesticides market is studied further by dividing the Asia Pacific region into countries such as South Korea, Thailand, India, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, Australia & New Zealand, and the rest of Asia Pacific. In countries like Indonesia, biopesticides are used for coffee. Most of the organic coffee in the Asia Pacific region is grown in Indonesia. Biopesticides have been developed and applied as plant pest control and animal parasites in accordance with the implementation of IPM in agriculture. Thailand is one of the biggest users of synthetic pesticides in the region, and the government is working on developing and implementing more effective use of pesticides. The Vietnamese pesticide market is mostly-import dependent as the local companies are mostly distributors, and very few of them have their own production facilities. However, the government is taking initiatives to reduce the chemical pesticide brands registered in Vietnam by 30% and replace them with bioproducts.
Australia exports most of its agricultural output to Western Europe and North America, where consumers are increasingly becoming aware of green foods. Hence, biopesticides have become increasingly conventional. In New Zealand, biopesticides are mostly used for orchards such as grape and temperate fruits. Philipines use biopesticides mostly for growing organic coconuts. Kazakhstan and Pakistan consume a large volume of bacteria and other biopesticides for cereals.
FMC Corporation, Monsanto Company, International Panaacea Limited, Isagro SpA, BASF SE, ETC. are some of the leading companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments