The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The global tensiometer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9%.”
The global tensiometer market size is projected to reach USD 151 million by 2024 from USD 103 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The market for tensiometer is primarily driven by the rising need to improve product quality and manufacturing processes, increasing pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical R&D expenditure, and technological advancements. The need to improve patient safety and the favorable government and private support for HCIT will also contribute to market growth. However, the reluctance to switch from conventional methods and a dearth of skilled personnel will challenge market growth.
“In 2018, the optical tensiometers segment accounted for the largest share of the market.”
On the basis of product, the optical tensiometer segment accounted for the largest share of the global tensiometer market in 2018. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the increasing adoption of optical tensiometers in manufacturing industries and the rising need to improve product quality in the early R&D phase.
“In 2018, the chemical industry segment accounted for the largest share of the market.”
On the basis of industry, the chemical industry segment accounted for the largest share of the global tensiometer market in 2018. The large share of this segment is primarily attributed to the need to ensure high-quality products and the increasing demand for the characterization of surface interaction analysis of chemical compounds.
“APAC is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
The APAC market is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth in this market can be attributed to the growth in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industries, increasing number of healthcare and life science facilities, increasing R&D spending in the chemical and oil & gas industries, increasing research activities, and growing requirements for regulatory compliance in pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies.
The breakdown of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1–25%, Tier 2–45%, and Tier 3–30%
- By Designation: C-level–30%, Director Level–45%, and Others–25%
- By Region: North America–25%, Europe–35%, Asia Pacific–30%, Latin America–5%, Middle East & Africa–5%
The leading players in this market include KR?SS GmbH (Germany) Biolin Scientific AB (Sweden), DataPhysics Instruments GmbH (Germany), Kyowa Interface Science Co. Ltd. (Japan), LAUDA Scientific GmbH (Germany), TECLIS Scientific (France), Apex Instruments Co. Pvt. Ltd. (India), Pro-Pack Materials (Singapore), USA KINO Industry Co. Ltd. (US), and Kibron Inc. Oy (Finland).
The report analyzes the various tensiometers and their adoption patterns. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the tensiometer market for different segments such as product, industry, and region. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market, along with their company profiles, product offerings, and recent developments.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, would help them garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening the market.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the global tensiometer market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, R&D activities, and product launches in the global tensiometer market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging regions by product, industry, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, and recent developments in the global tensiometer market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and products of leading players in the global tensiometer market