The bioprocess analyzers market is expected to witness a CAGR of 10.1% over the forecast period. The major factors attributing to the growth of the market are, the growing interest of areas like pharmacology and toxicology, and biotechnology in the developing of advanced medicines and vaccines and the increasing demand for production of mammalian proteins are also a major factor propelling the growth of the market. As recombinant proteins not only used in biomedical research but also in treatment, as drugs their demand increases and so the production. As the production of the recombinant proteins increases the market growth increases. However, difficulties faced during the upstream and downstream process due to the small-sized bioprocessing equipment and the relatively high cost of the raw materials are the constraints to the growth of the market.
Scope of the Report
As per the scope of the report, Bioprocess is a technique used to produce biological products such as microbial genetic strain and commercially useful chemicals through a biological process. The market is segmented by type, application, end-user, and geography.
Key Market Trends
Recombinant Protein Segment is Expected to Dominate the Market
- Recombinant Protein is a protein encoded by recombinant DNA that supports the expression of the gene and production of protein.
- Increasing the requirement of recombinant proteins (hormones, interferons, interleukins, hematopoietic growth factors, tumor necrosis factors) for medicinal applications is the major factor contributing to the growth of the market. For example, Interleukin-2 is immunotherapy to treat advanced and metastatic melanoma.
- Growing studies of protein-protein interactions to perform several laboratory techniques, such as ELISA, Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry (IHC) surges the recombinant protein segment in the global bioprocess analyzers market over the forecast period.
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
North America is expected to dominate the overall bioprocess analyzers market, throughout the forecast period. This is due to factors such as the growing research and development in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and the adoption of advanced bioprocess products drives the growth of the North America bioprocess analyzers market. The other factor driving market growth is the presence of major key players in the region. Furthermore, beneficial government initiatives and an increase in the number of research partnerships are some of the drivers expected to increase the market growth.
The bioprocess analyzers market is moderately competitive and consists of several major players. Some of the companies which are currently dominating the market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG., Nova Biomedical Corporation, YSI, Inc., Randox Laboratories Ltd., Sartorious AG, Polestar Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, and Groton Biosystems, LLC
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client’s requirements
- 3 months of analyst support