- Navy selects four firms for potential $124m close air support contract
- US Air Force officially buying light-attack planes
- UAE first contract for home-grown light attack aircraft
These are just some of the business-critical headlines that have surfaced about your industry this year. How are you, and your company, reacting to news such as this? By ordering and reading our new report today, you will be fully informed and ready to act.
By ordering and reading this report today, you will be given:
- A concise definition and comprehensive analysis of the Close Air Support market from 2019 to 2029.
- An understanding of not only the financial prospects of the Close Air Support industry but also the growth potential of several submarkets – including manned fixed-wing, unmanned fixed-wing, and rotary-wing.
- An informed forecast of the sales of four geographical regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East/Africa.
- A description of the main drivers and restraints that are affecting the development of the Close Air Support market.
- Ten profiles of the key players in the industry as well as up-to-date information on the latest financial performances and R&D expenses.
- Senior Executives
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
Governments, agencies & organisations actively working or interested in the Close Air Support industry will also find significant value in our research.
Predictions for the global market and submarkets – what’s possible?
Along with an evaluation of the current level of international investment in the Close Air Support market, this report provides measured forecasts for two submarkets covering the period 2019 to 2029.
Close Air Support Market by Aircraft Type, 2020-2030
- Manned Fixed-Wing Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Unmanned Fixed-Wing Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- Rotary-Wing Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
Close Air Support Market by Geographical Region, 2020-2030
North America Submarket Forecast, 2020-2030
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA