The market of Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics and diagnostics of Europe is projected to register a CAGR of 5.42% over the projected period of 2020-2028. The rising geriatric population is one of the major factors driving the market growth in the region.
The European Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics and diagnostics market is analyzed through the market regions of Poland, the United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Russia, Germany, Italy, and the rest of Europe. In Russia, more than 1.5 million people suffer from dementia. The growing burden of dementia and the rising geriatric population are expected to boost the market in Russia. In Belgium, the number of people suffering from dementia is expected to increase over the decade. In 2016, 10% of Belgium’s GDP accounted for health expenditure. The rising elderly population and increasing health expenditure are the factors driving the market growth. In countries like Poland, though the percentage of people suffering from dementia is lower compared to the rest of Europe, the growing geriatric population is contemplated to drive the market growth. The rest of Europe includes countries such as Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Austria, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Greece, Switzerland, and Finland. In these regions, although the market and supply chain is developed compared to developing countries, the consolidated market for the rest of Europe is expected to grow immensely, especially towards the end of the forecast period. The high collective number of patients suffering from Alzheimers disease is also estimated to grow further during this period. In Spain, the R&D with regard to Alzheimers disease is on par with France and Germany. Spain is also a participant in pan-European clinical trials. All of these nations have a developed healthcare infrastructure, with a dedicated community for care and management of Alzheimers disease patients.
Allergan PLC, Novartis International AG,Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly & Company, GE Healthcare, etc. are some of the well-known companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments