The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The medical lifting swing market of Europe is predicted to record a CAGR of 9.56% over the estimated period of 2020-2028. The launching of innovative products and advanced technology are some of the major factors boosting the market growth in the region. The high safety measures taken in patient handling to avoid injuries results is also resulting in the rising adoption of medical lifting sling products.
The European market of medical lifting swing is researched further by segmenting the region into countries such as France, Russia, Poland, the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Italy, and the rest of Europe. In Russia, total health expenditure accounts for 6.3% of its GDP. The health insurance market is getting consolidated as small companies are being taken over by major players in the market. The Belgian healthcare system is one of the best in Europe. The highest mortality rate in Belgium is due to cardiovascular diseases and stroke, which increases the demand for medical lifting slings. The Polish government is committed to increasing its expenditure on healthcare to 6% of its GDP by 2024 to tackle the growing health challenges such as socio-economic inequalities, rise in obesity, geriatric population, and mental disorders. The diseases claiming most of the lives in Poland are cardiovascular diseases and cancer. Diabetes is also a growing concern.
Hospitals are the largest end-user of medical sling products. Growing government investments in the healthcare sector, favorable government policies, and attractive reimbursement policies are attracting both patients and suppliers in the market.
Etac AB ,Philips Corporation, Handicare AS, Arjohuntleigh, Care & Independence, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments