The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European geographic information system (GIS) market is predicted to reach a CAGR of 7.56% over the forecast period. The important factors contributing to the GIS software market growth in the region are the initiatives that have been started, such as infrastructure for spatial information in Europe (INSPIRE) and GEOSTAT. Government support is one of the major reasons for the growth of GIS in the European region.
In order to understand the European geographic information system (GIS) market growth further, the region is divided into countries such as Russia, France, Poland, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Belgium, and the rest of Europe that include Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, and others. In Russia, the petroleum industry is one of the largest, and Russia is the largest producer and exporter of gold and minerals, which is steering the market growth. In addition, aircraft manufacturing, space, and the oil and gas industry have potential applications for GIS. Russia has also launched its first weather monitoring and forecasting unit in the Arctic region, which is boosting the demand for GIS in the country.
In Belgium, the GIS market is developing due to the growing construction industry, which is the third most important industry in the country. Poland’s GIS market is emerging due to the booming commercial drone industry. Spain is using GIS not only for mapping operations, but also in powerful tools of geographical analysis.The PPP initiative in which the European Commission and the industries in Spain have joined together in research to support the innovation and development of new enabling technologies for the manufacturing sector has given momentum to the growth of the market.
Hexagon AB, Atkins Plc, Fugro NV, Cadcorp, Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (ESRI), etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments