The geographical information system (GIS) market of Asia Pacific is evaluated to grow significantly and register the highest CAGR of 10.46% during the projected period of 2020-2028. One of the key factors influencing the market growth is the increasing investments and initiatives in GIS technology by the government and private sectors in the region, along with the rising adoption of satellite imageries, 3D scanning, and georeferencing.
The growth of the Asia Pacific GIS market is surveyed further by analyzing the markets of countries such as Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific that include Taiwan, Philippines, and others. In Indonesia, favorable government initiatives to promote geospatial projects in the country are surging the market growth.Thailand is using GIS in the agriculture and stock farming industry to gather reliable data and information essential for policy-making and planning. Planet, geospatial data and analytics company has signed a deal with GISTDA (Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency) to provide satellite imagery to allow frequent monitoring in the country. Vietnam’s GIS market is considerably growing owing to rapid urbanization and increasing initiatives towards earth observation and remote sensing. The government is taking the help of Autodesk software to transform the construction industry.
In Australia and New Zealand, the GIS market is flourishing due to the advanced technology architecture, along with increasing investments in space research. However, large scale and high-resolution data distribution is a challenge, and the country is working on improving its earth observation capabilities. In New Zealand, the presence of developed GIS and remote sensing labs integrated with advanced technology is driving the market growth. The increasing demand for mining space exploration is propelling the GIS market in the rest of the Asia Pacific region.
SuperMap Software Co., Ltd, Hexagon AB , Hi-Target Survey Instruments Co., Ltd, Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (ESRI), Atkins Plc, etc. are some of the well-known companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments