This research study mainly covers pressure sensors, position sensors, motion sensors, temperature sensors, speed sensors and LiDAR.
- Pressure sensors include MEMS, strain gauge, and ceramic pressure sensors.
- Position sensors include multi-axis, angular, and linear sensors.
- Temperature sensors include thermocouple, thermistor, MEMS, resistance temperature detector, IC temperature, and infrared temperature sensors.
- Motion sensors include ultrasonic, microwave, IR, tomographic, and dual technology sensors.
- Speed sensors include active, active hall effect, active magneto resistive and passive sensors.
- LiDARs include Micro-ElectroMechanical System (MEMS), Non-MEMS, solid-state (optical phased array) and flash LiDAR.
- North America: The United States and Canada
- Europe: Mainly Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy
- Asia-Pacific (APAC): Countries on the Western border of the Pacific Ocean, including those on the Indo-Chinese peninsula and the Pacific Islands, as well as Central Asia
- Rest of World: Latin America, Africa and the Middle East
- Safety & Control
- Body Electronics
KEY ISSUES ADDRESSED
- What are the recent developments, product launches and alliances in the automotive sensors market?
- What is the level of competition in the automotive sensors market?
- What sensor type is expected to lead the market in terms of value?
- How is the market forecast to grow into the year 2024?
- What are the opportunities in the market and the high-growth segments of the automotive sensors market?
- What are the strategies and focus areas by major market players?