Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 22.214.171.124) pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules. Out of which approximately 5 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 126.96.36.199) - Pipeline Review, H2 2019, outlays comprehensive information on the Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 184.108.40.206) - Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A) is an enzyme encoded by the PPP2CA gene. PP2A plays important roles in regulation of cell cycle, signal transduction, cell differentiation, and transformation. Its activity is related to several diseases, including neurodegenerative diseases and cancer. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 2 and 3 respectively.
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Metabolic Disorders, Ophthalmology and Respiratory which include indications Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Allergic Conjunctivitis, Alzheimer’s Disease, Asthma, Breast Cancer, Carcinoid Tumor, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Colon Cancer, Crohn’s Disease (Regional Enteritis), Depression, Duodenal Cancer, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Insulin Resistance, Ischemic Stroke, Melanoma, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myocardial Ischemia, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Obesity, Pancreatic Cancer, Pheochromocytoma, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Sarcomas, Septic Shock, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Solid Tumor, Testicular Cancer, Thymoma (Thymic Epithelial Tumor), Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Type 2 Diabetes, Ulcerative Colitis and Uveitis.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 18.104.22.168)
- The report reviews Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 220.127.116.11)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 18.104.22.168) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope