The scope of this report is broad and covers various products available in the abrasion resistance coatings market and potential application sectors across various end users. The abrasion resistance coatings market is broken down by product. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each product and end user segment with estimated values derived from the revenue of manufacturers total revenues.
This report also includes a discussion of the main players across each regional abrasion resistance coatings market. Further, it explains the main drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry.
This report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the main vendors in the market.
- 37 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of global abrasion resistant coatings market
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Insights on the key challenges and opportunities in the abrasion resistant coatings market
- Characterization and quantification of global abrasion resistant coatings market, by type, application and region
- A look at the regulatory affairs and government initiatives related to the industry
- Company profiles of the leading players in the industry, including 3M, AkzoNobel, Hempel, NEI Corp., PPG Industries, Saint-Gobain, and Sika AG