The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets of transparent conductive coatings, which is used globally in various types of applications, ranging from touch screens and displays to solar photovoltaics. The market is broken down by types, applications, and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each type, application, and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for transparent conductive coatings. It explains the major market drivers of the global market of transparent conductive coatings, the current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the transparent conductive coatings market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the transparent conductive coatings industry globally.
- 78 tables
- An overview of the global markets for transparent conductive coating or films (TCFs) and associated materials and technologies
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Country-specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, Italy, U.K., China, India, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Middle East and Africa
- Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Emphasis on importance of scientific research, product innovation, current trends, key developments, the practical applications of graphene?based TCFs, and government regulatory requirements
- Assessment of the supplier landscape and data corresponding to shares of leading market participants
- Detailed profiles of leading market players, including Teijin Ltd., Toyobo Co., Ltd., Nitto Denko Corp., TDK Corp., C3nano, and Corning, Inc.