This research report categorizes the market for sample preparation in genomics, proteomics and epigenomics by product segment. The major product segments are instruments, consumables, accessories and sample preparation kits. The instruments segment is subdivided into workstations, liquid handling systems, extraction systems and other instruments. Consumables are divided into columns, filters, tubes, plates and other consumables. Sample preparation kits are segmented into purification kits, isolation kits, extraction kits and others.
The global market for sample preparation is segmented by end user into research centers, academic institutes, and government institutes, hospitals and clinics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and others. The markets in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world are covered. The market is also segmented by application into genomics, proteomics and epigenomics.
- 52 data tables and 36 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for sample preparation in genomics, proteomics and epigenomics within the life sciences sector
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Insight into the current state of the sample preparation industry with special focus on the genomics, epigenomics and proteomics product, application, and end user segments
- Description of labelling and probes in the sample preparation industry
- Detailed analysis of the competitive environments, and new potential markets for novel products and assay development
- Identification of future demand for various sample preparation reagents and products and analysis of target markets
- Comprehensive profiles of the major market players, including Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corp., Merck Millipore, PerkinElmer Inc., Qiagen GmbH and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.