This research report categorizes the market for sample preparation in genomics, proteomics, and epigenomics by product segment. The major product segments are instruments, consumables, accessories, and sample preparation kits. The instruments segment is subdivided into workstations, liquid handling systems, extraction systems, and other instruments. Consumables are divided into columns, filters, tubes, plates, and other consumables. Sample preparation kits are segmented into purification kits, isolation kits, extraction kits, and others.
The global market for sample preparation is segmented by end user into research centers, academic institutes, government institutes, hospitals and clinics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and others. The markets in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW) are covered. The market is also segmented by application into genomics, proteomics, and epigenomics.
- 71 data tables and 51 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global markets for sample preparation devices and consumables in genomics, proteomics, and epigenomics research and applications
- Analyses of the global market trends with historic market revenue data from 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for sample preparation instruments and consumables in USD million values, and their corresponding market share analysis by product, application segment, end-user, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (benefits and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Review of the recent breakthrough innovations, key technological issues, market regulations, and current status of the intellectual property rights on various instruments and consumables and applications of sample preparation products
- Insight into recent industry structure for the sample preparation market, competitive aspects of each product segments, R&D activities, and major growth strategies adopted in the global market
- Analysis of the competitive environments, new potential markets for novel products and assay developments in the sample preparation industry, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Identification of future demand for various sample preparation reagents and products and analysis of target markets
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Illumina Inc., Merck Millipore, Roche and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.