Armored vehicles are used for transportation of valuables such as huge amount of money by banks or retail companies or is used by defense forces for transportation of troops and combat on battlefield. Armored vehicle is extremely useful for protection services. In addition, the armored vehicles are enhancing with bulletproof glass, and armored plates for security purposes. These vehicles can protect the passengers and drivers in any high-risk situation and are the best solution for navigation in some of the most dangerous places on the Earth.
Armored vehicle is anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to rise in demand for armored vehicles due to militarization of law enforcement agencies and increasing demand for bulletproof vehicles.
The global armored vehicle market is segmented based on application, drive type, vehicle type, and region. Based on application, the market is divided into defense and commercial. Based on drive type, it is bifurcated into wheel and track. Based on vehicle type, the market is categorized as armored personnel carrier, infantry fighting vehicle, main battle tanks, tactical truck, bus, limousine, sedan, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players analyzed in the armored vehicle market include Oshkosh Defense, LLC, BAE Systems, Rheinmetall AG, General Dynamics Corporation, International Armored Group, Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co. (KMW), Lenco Industries, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, STREIT Group, INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global armored vehicle market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Drive type
By Vehicle Type
- ·Armored Personnel Carrier
- ·Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- ·Main Battle Tanks
- ·Tactical Truck
- ·North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East