The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The fuel cell market in Europe is predicted to record a CAGR of 17.98% during the forecast period, 2020-2028.The particular markets contributing to the fuel cell market growth are medical, military, and energy storage segments. The major concerns of the consumers in Europe are energy efficiency and environmental safety, resulting in the adoption of fuel cells in the automotive sector and portable devices such as smartphones, tablets, PCs, and others. The increasing knowledge about the advantages of fuel cells is leading to the adoption of re-initiated projects in countries where economies are recovering.
In order to understand the growth of the European fuel cell market, the region is studied on the basis of countries such as France, Russia, Italy, Germany, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Poland, and the rest of Europe that includes countries like Sweden, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Denmark, Austria, and others. Russia is the most advanced country in the development of fuel cells as it had developed space-based fuel cells in the 1960s. Russia has huge potential for the development of the fuel cell market, and the fuel cells can be used in the industrial sector and in locations where the electrical grid is yet to reach.
Belgians are focusing on sustainable ways to generate their own heat and electricity. A large public hydrogen refueling station is set to be installed in Hague. The Rest of Europe’s fuel cell market is majorly guided by the soaring funding and investments made by various investors, as well as the adoption and implementation of fuel cells by various organizations in the region.
SFC Energy AG, AFC Energy Plc, General Electric Company, Ceres Power Holdings plc, Exxon Mobil Corporation, etc. are some of the renowned companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments