The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The enterprise resource planning (ERP) market in Europe is evaluated to grow at a CAGR of 6.31% during the projected period, 2020-2028. One of the major factors steering the market growth in the region is the presence of leading ERP vendors. Though the adoption rate of ERP is relatively low in the aerospace and defense industry, it is gradually surging as manufacturers are focusing on implementing ERP systems for efficiency and quality.
In order to analyze the growth of the European enterprise resource planning (ERP) market further, the region is segregated into countries such as Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Russia, Poland, the UK, and the rest of Europe that includes countries like Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, and others. In Russia, the growth of the market is influenced by factors like aggressive competition, consolidation, cost-cutting, and streamlining and centralizing the reporting process. Russian industrial and retail companies are leading in terms of ERP implementations. There is a huge demand for ERP in the construction and financial sectors in the country.
In Belgium, according to the computer profile, SAP with 48.4% share dominated the ERP market, with the largest growth in the education sector. The figure increased from 26% of the companies installing ERP solution in 2010 to 47% in 2018. In countries like Poland, IFS announced the implementation of ERP solutions at food processing companies and cleaning product manufacturers in April 2018. In Spain, larger banks are progressive about digital and infrastructure replacement, and are focusing on implementing ERP solutions. In the Netherlands, a large number of businesses are using ERP solutions. SAP is emerging as the market leader in the Netherlands.
Industrial and Financial Systems, Oracle Corporation , The Sage Group plc, QAD Inc., Infor Inc., etc. are some of the leading companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments