The North America enterprise resource planning (ERP) market is predicted to register a CAGR of 8.43% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. Enterprises in the region increasingly adopt ERP software to sustain the market competition. In this regard, on-premise ERP software is witnessing high growth in North Ameirca. Also, several businesses are transitioning to cloud-enabled ERP software, given its low-cost implementation and maintenance.
The United States and Canada are analyzed for the North America enterprise resource planning (ERP) market growth evaluation. In Canada, several ERP vendors are leveraging the market growth prospects. Also, the country’s IT market is a high revenue market, primarily propelled by software service solutions. Most IT innovations in the country are at par with the US market. In addition, there have been considerable expansion activities by global vendors due to the stringent standards for privacy and data protection and the marketing automation growth.
Whereas in the United States, ERP vendors are boosting the adoption of AI-type technologies and augmented reality to sensor data collected off robots and machines. Such aspects have resulted in ERP vendors developing industry-oriented ERP software. For instance, QMS launched a core manufacturing ERP software package for SMEs in October 2018. Such factors boost the market growth in Canada.
Some of the key companies in the market include The Sage Group Plc, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Sap SE, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments