The report will provide an updated review of the global probiotics market, focusing on its genus, function, end-use, application, and sales channel. Conclusive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global probiotics market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of regions, countries and manufacturers.
The genus segment of the global probiotics market is further segmented into Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus, Bacillus and others. Based on the application, the market is segmented into food and beverages, dietary supplements, animal feed and others. The global probiotics market based on end use is segmented into probiotics for humans and probiotics for animals. Based on function, global probiotics market is segmented into regular probiotics and therapeutic probiotics. Based on sales channels, the market is segmented into hypermarkets and supermarkets, specialty stores, pharmacies, online and others.
The report will include the COVID-19 impact analysis on the probiotics market at a global level. The impact analysis will consist of the impact on demand, supply and prices.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value (USD millions), considering 2021 as a base year, and a market forecast will be provided from 2022 to 2027. Regional market size with respect to the application will be provided. COVID-19’s impact will be considered while the marketing estimation.
The report includes an analysis of major players across each regional probiotics market. The report explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global probiotics market and current trends within the industry. The report focuses on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the market. Major companies in the global probiotics market include Chr. Hansen Inc., Nestle Inc., Danone Inc., Probi AB Inc., Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd. and Morinaga Milk Industry Co. Ltd.
- 280 data tables and 66 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global market for probiotics in food and beverages, dietary supplements, and animal feed applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the market size for probiotics, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by type, genus, function, application, end use (human/animals), sales channel, and region
- Updated information on market opportunities and drivers, key shifts, regulations and industry specific challenges, and other factors that will shape this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Highlights of the impact of COVID-19 on the global probiotics market, along with its implications on demand and supply of probiotics, price impact, and various government strategic decisions
- Discussion of the importance of scientific research, product innovation, consumer awareness and preferences, and regulatory requirements for probiotics
- Review of patent data and new developments regarding various categories and sub-categories of probiotics
- Key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances within the food and beverages industry
- Market share analysis of the key market participants offering probiotic-enhanced products, their research priorities, product portfolios and the competitive landscape
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Abbott, Chr. Hansen Inc., DSM, Kerry, Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Nestle Inc. and Wallaby Yogurt Co.