The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Citral, or 3,7-dimethyl-2,6-octadienal or lemonal, is either a pair, or a mixture of terpenoids with the molecular formula C10H16O. Citral is used in the synthesis of vitamin A, lycopene, ionone, and methylionone, to mask the smell of smoke. The analysts forecast the global citral market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.6% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global citral for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the citral sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global citral market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the citral market is segmented into:
- Vitamin A
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global citral market are:
- BASF SE
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang NHU Co., Ltd.
- Kalpsutra Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Chengdu Jianzhong Perfumery Flavor and Fragrance Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Global Natural Spice Co., Ltd.
- Kalpsutra chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Industrial and Fine Chemicals
- Xiamen Bestdo Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd. (Zhejiang Laiyi Biology Technique Co., Ltd.)
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global citral market.
- To classify and forecast global citral market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global citral market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global citral market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global citral market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global citral market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of citral
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to citral
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with citral suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.