Polyimide (PI) is a polymer of imide monomers have been in mass production since 1955. With their high heat-resistance, polyimides enjoy diverse applications in roles demanding rugged organic materials, e.g. high temperature fuel cells, displays, and various military roles. Polyimide film has the best thermal properties of films available. It has no melting point and can be used over a temperature range of -269?C to 350?C. Polyimide films have excellent mechanical, electrical, temperature and chemical resistance making them optimal for aerospace, automotive, computer, electrical, and electronic industries. The analysts forecast the global polyimide film market to exhibit a CAGR of 11.69% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global polyimide film for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the polyimide film sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global polyimide film market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global polyimide film market is segmented into:
- Opaque Film
- Transparent Film
Based on application, the polyimide film market is segmented into:
- Electrical & Electronics
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global polyimide film market are:
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Jiangsu Yabao Insulation Material Co., Ltd.
- Kaneka Corporation
- Liyang Huajing Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- RAYITEK Hi-Tech Film Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Wanda Micro-electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- SKC Kolon PI Inc.
- Suzhou Kying Industrial Materials Co., Ltd.
- Taimide Tech. Inc.
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Wuxi Goto New Material Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global polyimide film market.
- To classify and forecast global polyimide film market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global polyimide film market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global polyimide film market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global polyimide film market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global polyimide film market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of polyimide film
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to polyimide film
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with polyimide film suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.