Chondroitin sulfate is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG) composed of a chain of alternating sugars (N-acetylgalactosamine and glucuronic acid). Chondroitin sulfate is usually manufactured from animal sources, such as shark and cow cartilage. It is used for osteoarthritis and cataracts. The analysts forecast the global chondroitin sulfate market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.89% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global chondroitin sulfate for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the chondroitin sulfate sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global chondroitin sulfate market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global chondroitin sulfate market is segmented into:
- Livestock based Chondroitin Sulfate
- Poultry based Chondroitin Sulfate
- Chondroitin Sulfate from Other Sources
Based on application, the chondroitin sulfate market is segmented into:
- Dietary Supplements
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global chondroitin sulfate market are:
- BIOEUROPE Groupe SOLABIA
- Bioiberica S.A.U.
- Chongqing Aoli Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Dongcheng Biochemicals Co., Ltd.
- IBSA Institut Biochimique SA
- INTERNACIONAL FARMACEUTICA ARGENTINA S.A.
- Jiaxing Hengjie Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Shenglin Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Laboratorio Opoterapico Argentino, S.A.
- Seikagaku Corporation
- Shandong Yibao Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Biosyn Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Sinochem Qingdao Co., Ltd.
- Sioux Pharm, Inc.
- Syntex S.A.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global chondroitin sulfate market.
- To classify and forecast global chondroitin sulfate market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global chondroitin sulfate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global chondroitin sulfate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global chondroitin sulfate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global chondroitin sulfate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of chondroitin sulfate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to chondroitin sulfate
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with chondroitin sulfate suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.