A smart thermostat is a thermostat that can be controlled with a phone, tablet, smart speaker, or other internet-connected device. It allows the user to control the temperature of their home throughout the day using a schedule. Smart thermostats incorporate the use of sensors that determine whether or not the home is occupied and can suspend heating or cooling until the occupant returns. Additionally, smart thermostats utilize Wi-Fi connectivity to give the user access to the thermostat at all times. The analysts forecast the global smart thermostat market to exhibit a CAGR of 18.28% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global smart thermostat for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the smart thermostat sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global smart thermostat market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global smart thermostat market is segmented into:
- WiFi Smart Thermostat
- Infrared Smart Thermostat
- Bluetooth Smart Thermostat
Based on application, the smart thermostat market is segmented into:
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global smart thermostat market are:
- ecobee Inc.
- Centrica Hive Limited
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Lux Products Corporation (Johnson Controls International plc)
- Nest (Google LLC)
- Netatmo (Legrand SA)
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- tado? GmbH
- Zen Within, Inc.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global smart thermostat market.
- To classify and forecast global smart thermostat market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global smart thermostat market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global smart thermostat market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global smart thermostat market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global smart thermostat market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of smart thermostat
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to smart thermostat
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with smart thermostat suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.