The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Cocamide diethanolamine, or cocamide DEA, is a diethanolamide made by reacting the mixture of fatty acids from coconut oils with diethanolamine. Cocamide DEA is used in cosmetics and personal care products such as bath oil, shampoo, conditioner, and hair dye. It is also used in many other industrial applications such as coatings and paints, dyes, metalworking, paper and printing industries etc. The analysts forecast the global cocamide diethanolamine market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.2% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global cocamide diethanolamine for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the cocamide diethanolamine sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global cocamide diethanolamine market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the cocamide diethanolamine market is segmented into:
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Home Care
- Paints & Coatings
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global cocamide diethanolamine market are:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Colonial Chemical, Inc.
- Ele Corporation
- Enaspol a.s.
- Jiangsu Haian Petrochemical Plant (HAPEC)
- Kao Corporation
- Kawaken Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Miwon Commercial Co., Ltd.
- Stepan Company
- Zhejiang Zanyu Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhongshan Kemei Oleochemicals Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global cocamide diethanolamine market.
- To classify and forecast global cocamide diethanolamine market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global cocamide diethanolamine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global cocamide diethanolamine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global cocamide diethanolamine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global cocamide diethanolamine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of cocamide diethanolamine
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to cocamide diethanolamine
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with cocamide diethanolamine suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.