The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European smart spaces market is contemplated to reach a CAGR of 17.69% over the predicted period of 2020-2028. The initiatives by the European government, and the increased funding into smart space solutions are steering the market growth in the region.
In order to analyze the market further, the smart spaces market of Europe is segregated into Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, the UK, and the rest of Europe, consisting of countries like Norway, Belgium, Denmark, Poland, and Sweden. In regions like Russia, smart city technologies are implemented in transportation, power industry, and public safety projects. The Ministry of Construction, Housing, and Utilities of the Russian Federation have declared that the Smart City project will include 18 municipalities. The IoT market is growing due to economic recovery, huge investment in the manufacturing sector and smart infrastructure, and growing tech-savvy population. These are the responsible factors contributing to market growth in Russia.
In countries like Spain, the country’s network of smart cities, RECI, is dedicated to sharing experiences, and upgrade the quality of life through environmental protection and sustainability. New technologies are coming up in Spain, as companies are getting digitalized. These factors are deciding the market growth in the Spanish market. In the rest of the European region, there is a considerable increase in digitization of information, mounting the need for better infrastructure to manage and use the data effectively. The estimated expenses have led the government to outsource their data analytics which needs IOT systems for efficient transfer of real time data. These factors are steering market growth in the region.
Coor, Spacewell, Schneider Electric SE, SmartSpace Software Plc, Siemens AG are some of the eminent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments