The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The 3D medical imaging market in Europe is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.55% during the forecasted period, 2020-2028. Some of the primary factors supporting the growth of the European market are the growing geriatric population and the increasing number of hospitals in the region. The increasing healthcare expenditure is also expected to create huge growth prospects during the forecast period.
In order to study the market growth further, the European region is divided into countries like Russia, France, Italy, Germany, the UK, Poland, Belgium, and the rest of Europe that mainly includes countries like Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Finland, and Denmark. The regions like Russia show huge growth potential in the market of 3D medical imaging. The huge government expenditure on healthcare over the forecast period has played a pivotal role in developing the market of ultrasound technologies, which can be categorized into diagnostic imaging ultrasound and therapeutic ultrasound. The cardiovascular disease (CVD) mortality rate is very high in Russia. The increasing number of CVDs has led to the growing demand for medical imaging in the Russian region.
In countries like Belgium, the increasing healthcare expenditure led to the development of 3D medical imaging diagnostic centers market. A rise in the geriatric population in Belgium is also a significant contributor to market growth. In Poland, large scale government funding in the field of research for early detection of cancer and cure is steering the 3D medical imaging market. In the rest of the European region, the 3D medical imaging market growth is due to the government initiatives to aid and develop research in 3D medical imaging.
Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthcare, Planmeca OY, Pie Medical Imaging BV, etc. are some of the key players operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments