The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The report analyzes and tracks multiple sub-domains such as ADAS, Autonomous Driving, e-Mobility, Connected Solutions, Sensors and SOCs, component and wafer level analysis, AV cybersecurity, Mapping and Navigation, GNSS and analytics, software and computing. The Automotive technology team is comprised of 15 Consultants and 4 Subject Matter Experts across the globe.
- The AV cybersecurity research database on supplier’s analysis, OEMs, Tier 1s, robotic vehicles manufacturers, market size estimation and forecast, and autonomous and e-mobility vehicles sales data is exhaustive and tries to answer in-depth questions of the players across the ecosystem.
- The database gives deep dive investigation into the AV cybersecurity industry and detailed analysis on the cybersecurity technologies, applications and trends that enable the AV cybersecurity market.
- AV cybersecurity technology like network security, in-vehicle security, and automotive cloud security are mentioned and their technology market is mentioned in the report
- AV cybersecurity application like safety system, infotainment, telematics, onboard diagnostics, and communication are mentioned in this report and which company adopts which application security is mentioned in the report
- The ecosystem – cybersecurity technology provider, automotive supplier, and OEM and robotic vehicle provider. For instance- Trillium collaborated with Volkswagen to join the VW Data: Lab Munich program. In this collaboration Trillium work with Volkswagen innovation arm, researcher and other actors to execute an automotive cybersecurity project.
- Market penetration of autonomous driving, connected vehicles, and robotics cars in the automotive industry and future adoption trends
- The AV cybersecurity report contains the shipments of vehicles, technology types, CAGR, penetration rate, market size and analysis of the companies in the ecosystem.
- Which technology can be implemented quickly with less cost, and which technology is effective for defending the largest number of risks?
- Argus Cyber Security and Karamba Security are dominating this market and which technology do they adopt is mentioned in the report.
- Companies such as Volkswagen, Renault-Nissan, Hyundai, BMW, FCA, Jaguar Land Rover, and Faraday Future adopt the AV cybersecurity technology, and when it would commercialize autonomous driving with cybersecurity.