The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
In 2019 world trade of Heat Pumps got a value of 2.3 Bn $.
Worldwide flows of Heat Pumps recorded a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in $ of +8.2% in the period 2001-2008 and of -2.7% in the period 2009-2019.
In the 2020-2023 scenario, world trade of Heat Pumps is expected to have a CAGR of -4% in $.
The report includes an analysis of 20 major importing countries of Heat Pumps, as regards:
- import size and evolution both in values and volumes over the period 1995-2019
- import segmentation by price-ranges and evolution 2019 vs 2009
- import shares and price positioning by partner countries (competitors) in 2014-2019
- forecast of import values and shares by competitors up to 2023
The report also includes an analysis of 19 major exporting countries of Heat Pumps, as regards:
- export size and evolution both in values and volumes over the period 1995-2019
- export segmentation by price-ranges and evolution 2019 vs 2009
- export shares and price positioning by destination countries (markets) in 2014-2019
- forecast of export values and shares by markets up to 2023.