The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The halal food and beverage market in Europe is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 5.21% over the projected period of 2020-2028. The growing awareness about halal food and beverages among the non-Muslim population and the demand for halal certification, are among the deciding factors propelling market growth in the European region. There are increasing requests for halal products in the European region as a result of the new trend followed by consumers, that of meeting the growing need for quality assurance.
The European halal food market is analyzed further on the basis of countries like Poland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Italy, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and the rest of Europe. The halal food and beverage market is considered to be a lucrative and thriving market in Russia. Hence, in the coming years, the Russian market is likely to witness the growth of all halal food and beverage products, including meat and dairy products. Turkey has the highest Muslim population in Europe. In the last decade, the Halal meat sector has been a profitable business and is one of the leading revenue generators in Turkey’s economy. Due to its location, the country has an advantage for developing trade relations with the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia for meat exports. Being one of the primary members of OIC, Turkey, was evaluated to be the most capable of developing halal product inspection techniques. There are market constraints, as well. For instance, in Belgium, Islam is a minority religion. Although there are efforts to bring together the companies producing halal products and services, the ban on halal food restricts the growth of the market in the region.
Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are Kawan Food Berhad, Nestle, Haoyue Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments