The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The European fermented food and ingredients market is expected to reach a CAGR of 5.13% during the projected period, 2020-2028. The rising demand for healthier foods with good taste is estimated to the development of the market in Europe. The European population is very well informed about the choice of new products and technologies, and processes used for food production. The main concern of the people while making food choices is health and wellness. Such factors influence market growth.
The European region is divided into countries like France, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia, Belgium, Poland, and the rest of Europe, to analyze the fermented food and ingredients market. In countries like Russia, the huge investments in the agricultural sector, ambition to become self-reliant in the dairy sector, and soaring demand for bakery products are the significant factors stimulating the fermented food and ingredients market. Belgians continue to indulge in chocolate confectionery with variation in flavors. In Belgium, the use of fermentation ingredients in chocolate, along with innovations and emphasis on the use of healthy products, will steer the fermentation market growth in Belgium.
In regions like Poland, the growing use of soy and other milk alternatives by vegans and health-conscious consumers will drive the fermented food and ingredients market. In Spain, there is a growing demand for organic products due to increasing health and wellness trends. The products are fortified using fermented ingredients to increase nutritional value. So, the fermented food and ingredients market is growing at a steady pace in Spain. The Netherlands is an important region for the growth of the fermented food and ingredients market because of the growing demand for fermented enzymes used in dairy products.
Some of the renowned companies in the region are Royal CSK, Danone SA, Evonik Group, Koninklijke DSM N.V, M?ller U.K. & Ireland Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments