The Asia Pacific Fuel Oil supply-demand outlook to 2028 report from OG Analysis is a comprehensive research on country-wise Fuel Oil markets in the region. Across the Asia Pacific, 22 countries are analyzed in the research, presenting the outlook of supply, demand annually. The period of forecast is from 2008 to 2028.
In addition, Asia Pacific Fuel Oil market trends, drivers and restraints are analyzed. The competitive scenario of Fuel Oil in the region is also included in the research. Further, the refining industry in the region is also assessed in detail including refining infrastructure, companies, capacity, and planned projects.
The report also details information on leading Asia Pacific refiners and also presents in-detail business profiles of three leading Asia Pacific Fuel Oil companies with details of business description, SWOT analysis, and financial analysis. The latest market developments in the Asia Pacific and their impact on companies and markets are also detailed in the research work.
The report scope includes-
- Yearly forecasts of country wise Fuel Oil supply and Fuel Oil demand from 2008 to 2028
- 22 Fuel Oil markets across the Asia Pacific are analyzed including Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Vietnam
- Refining, coking, FCC, and Hydrocracking capacity outlook for each of the refining markets in the Asia Pacific are provided from 2015 to 2023
- Market trends, drivers and restraints of investing in Asia Pacific Fuel Oil markets
- CAPEX, commencement, location, company and capacity details of all planned and proposed refining projects in the Asia Pacific
- Business profiles of three leading Fuel Oil companies in the Asia Pacific
- Major recent Asia Pacific Fuel Oil news and deals
The report enables users to
- Formulate new growth strategies based on detailed annual Fuel Oil forecasts
- Gain a clear understanding of the short term and long term outlook of each of the Fuel Oil markets
- Assess the feasibility of the development of new projects driving the Fuel Oil demand/supply
- Stay ahead of the competition through detailed insights on Fuel Oil trends, drivers and challenges
- Get clues from leading companies through detailed business profiles of market leaders