The Asia Pacific gas engine market is calculated to set a record CAGR of 7.36% over the projected period, 2020-2028. The Asia Pacific is a region full of growth opportunities for the global gas engine market. The growing demand for electricity is a key factor that is driving the gas engine market in the region.
The region of Asia Pacific, for further study, is divided into the regions of China, Japan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific. In regions like Thailand, supportive government regulations are boosting the demand for gas engines in the forecast period. Indonesia’s gas engine market is witnessing growth as a result of huge natural and shale gas deposits. In countries like Vietnam, the gas engine market is experiencing strong growth, which is attributed to the increasing exploration activities, combined with the country’s untapped market for natural gas and oil. The gas engine market in the rest of the Asia Pacific regions like Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, etc. is driven by increased demands for electricity, and increased natural gas consumption.
China Yuchai International, Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd, IHI Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd, Yanmar Co. Ltd. are some of the major companies in the market dealing with gas and diesel engines and other equipment.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments