The Asia Pacific aesthetic laser market is set to be the fastest-growing market region with a CAGR of 9.83%.The region of Asia Pacific has the presence of most populated countries like India and China. The aesthetic laser market trend in the Asia Pacific is on an upsurge, owing to the high disposable income of the growing population, and the adoption of minimal or non- invasive cosmetic procedures. The promotional activities with regard to aesthetic laser and energy devices also contribute to the market growth in the region.
The aesthetic laser market of the Asia Pacific region is studied through the market regions of South Korea, Japan, India, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, and the rest of the Asia Pacific.
The rising medical tourism, and the strategies adopted by major market players to increase the acceptability of these devices are resulting in the market growth in countries like Thailand. The Australia and New Zealand aesthetic laser market is pre dominatingly driven by the growing acceptance and use of minimally or non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Malaysia’s medical tourism grew considerably in the last few years, according to the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC). This will result in an increasing number of tourists opting for the region of Malaysia, for the invasive cosmetic procedures, which will lead to market growth in Malaysia.
Lutronic Corporation, Sciton Inc., Aerolase Corporation, Cutera, Inc., Fotona, etc. are some of the eminent companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments