Cyber Insurance Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global cyber insurance market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the cyber insurance market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global cyber insurance market report to 2030 report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
- By Type Of Distribution Channel: Brokers; Tied Agents And Branches; Direct and Other Channels; Bancassurance
- By Type Of Insurance: Standalone, Package, Personal
- By Size Of Business: Mid, Large, Small
- By Type Of Claim: Ransomware, Hacker, Business Email Compromise, Malware/Virus, Phishing, Third Party, Rogue Employee, Legal Action, Paper Records, Programming Error, Staff Mistake, Lost/Stolen Laptop/Device, Others
- By End-Use: Professional Services, Media, Healthcare, Government Bodies (Public), Financial Services, Retail And Wholesale, Education, Manufacturing, IT Services, Others
Companies Mentioned: Chubb Limited; AXA Group; American International Group, Inc.; Beazley Insurance Co, Inc.; The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Countries: China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.