The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Russian spirits sector is led by the vodka category in both value and volume terms, while rum category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in the distribution of spirits in Russia. Screw top is the largest closure type used in the Russian spirits sector. Status Group, Russian Standard Corporation, Jsc synergy and Allied Brands Srl are the leading players in the Russian spirits sector.
Our Country Profile report on the spirits sector in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for brandy, gin & genever, liqueur, specialty spirits, whiskey, vodka, tequila with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- The per capita consumption of spirits in Russia was higher compared to both the global and regional levels in 2018
- The brandy category is expected to gain maximum market share in volume terms during 2018-2023
- On-trade transactions accounted for the leading share in distribution channel in the Russian spirits sector
- Status Group is the leading company in the Russian spirits sector
- Screw top is the most commonly used closure type in the Russian spirits sector
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of spirits in Russia
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.